Ministry of Education Malaysia (Higher Education)
|On Campus||On Line|
Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA)
|On Campus||On Line|
STRUCTURE A: RESEARCH
|Workload||Minimum Duration||Maximum Duration|
|Full Time||6 Semesters (3 Academic Years)||10 Semesters (5 Academic Years)|
|Part Time||8 Semesters (4 Academic Years)||14 Semesters (7 Academic Years)|
- Preparing students to become specialists in the fields of Fundamentals of Islamic Jurisprudence through mastering the basic Islamic rules to be used and applied.
- To enrich the Islamic library with original researches in the Fundamentals of Islamic Jurisprudence.
- To strengthen and develop the abilities of graduates, to interact and spread Islam through adopting and applying the principles of Islamic Jurisprudence which always stand for the unity and avoiding disagreement in making fatwas and judgements.
- To make a significant new and original contributions side by side to the existing knowledge of Fundamentals of Islamic Jurisprudence to be applied and put into practice.
Student can be religious teacher, Sariah consultant, Sariah staff, Islamic banker, Sariah law, adviser Sariah banker, Islamic scholar, Islamic Financial consultant, Islamic Finance Sales, Islamic Teacher, Islamic Educator, Auditor Islamic Banking, Islamic Financial Planner, Medical Islamic Officer, Admin Islamic Officer.
- The applicant shall posses a Master’s Degree in a related field from MEDIU or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Any other academic qualifications equivalent to [requirement #1], as approved by the Senate.
- The Board of Postgraduate Studies may impose additional conditions as required.
— — — — — — — —
Tuition fees in Malaysian Ringgit:
|Learning Mode||Workload||Local Student||Foreign Student|
- For international students studying On Campus (OC) mode, Visa Fees and University Bond fees are excluded.
- Visa Fees & University Bond fees costs around RM5,120, it depends on the students nationality.
- All fees are subjected to change at the University’s discretion.