Ministry of Education Malaysia (Higher Education)
|On Campus||On Line|
Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA)
|On Campus||On Line|
Medium of Instruction
Duration of studies
STRUCTURE A: RESEARCH
|Workload||Minimum Duration||Maximum Duration|
|Full Time||6 Semesters (3 Academic Years)||10 Semesters (5 Academic Years)|
|Part Time||8 Semesters (4 Academic Years)||14 Semesters (7 Academic Years)|
Brief objective of program
- Have a focused and scholarly understanding in Science of Tafseer and Sciences of Al- Qur’an.
- Are competent in research with a firm grounding in Islamic principles and able to develop new knowledge in Science of Tafseer and Sciences of Al- Qur’an.
- Are capable of producing scholarly writings that are rated by peers;
- Are capable of articulating complex and sophisticated ideas through oral presentation or discourse; and
- Are conscious of their professional and ethical responsibilities, and
- Are able to contribute toward Islamic solutions in the social, economic and cultural contexts, nationally and internationally.
Student can be religious teacher, Sariah consultant, Sariah staff, Islamic banker, Sariah law, adviser Sariah banker, Islamic scholar, Islamic Financial consultant, Islamic Finance Sales, Islamic Teacher, Islamic Educator, Auditor Islamic Banking, Islamic Financial Planner, Medical Islamic Officer, Admin Islamic Officer.
- The applicant shall posses a Master’s Degree in a related field from MEDIU or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Any other academic qualifications equivalent to [requirement #1], as approved by the Senate.
- The Board of Postgraduate Studies may impose additional conditions as required
— — — — — — — — — — —
Tuition fees in Malaysian Ringgit:
|Learning Mode||Workload||Local Student||Foreign Student|
- For international students studying On Campus (OC) mode, Visa Fees and University Bond fees are excluded.
- Visa Fees & University Bond fees costs around RM5,120, it depends on the students nationality.
- All fees are subjected to change at the University’s discretion.